Sunday, July 7, 2013

Notification of Debut

7/07/13 4:10 A.M.
Students, Friends, and Patrons,
     Upon request I am publishing Susan Sprigg Daily Art Weekly as I have been asked to make available my lessons, my workshop content, and to describe my decision-making process for painting. So welcome to a glimpse inside a very right-brained mind that loves to paint. I hope to add to your delicious enjoyment of making and viewing great paintings as artists and lovers of fine art.
     I will post weekly my paintings, my class instruction, a synopsis of my workshops, my upcoming events, and anything I feel deep within my bosom is pertinent to becoming an excellent artist.
     So, I will start right here: Anyone can do it, all they need is the desire, enthusiasm, discipline and the right teachers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment